I am so blessed and humbled to receive the nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It is an honor and a privilege to serve you all through this blog.
I would like to extend my deep gratitude to My Christian Coffeeshop for this nomination and for being a real inspiration and source of encouragement throughout my blogging experience. Her blog is truly awesome in many ways. She has a prophetic gift and a unique way of engaging your heart in a very powerful way in her posts. Once again, thank you very much.
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Below are the 7 things I wish to state about myself;
1. I’m consumed by my love for Jesus. He is my EVERYTHING.
2. I’m an avid reader.
3. I love encouraging others.
4. I love spending time in prayer.
5. I love fellowshipping with other believers.
6. I love sharing the gospel with those who haven’t yet known Christ.
7. I am certainly not perfect but hope to be more like Christ every day.
Since I’m only allowed to select 15 blogs, I’ve decided to select blogs that have inspired and blessed me in recent times.
4. MS Luffa
13. Drusilla Mott
15. Grace is messy