I was blown away by the love and selflessness portrayed in this video. Kony 2012 is all about a young man’s burden to help draw attention to the atrocities committed against children in Uganda.
Jason Russell came face to face with these children who are often snatched away from their homes and forced to join the Lord’s Resistance Army (L.R.A), a rebel group headed by Joseph Kony. Moved to compassion for these kids, Jason made a promise to do what he can to bring an end to this evil.
There is no way I can do justice to this video. All I could think of was the love of Christ for His children and how we are truly created in His image. What would move another human being to this level of selflessness? May God help us more accurately reflect the beauty of His Son. Please do what you can to support this cause.
- On the Success of ‘Kony 2012′ and White Saviors (theroot.com)
- KONY 2012 leads to anger, rock-throwing at Ugandan screening An… (shortformblog.com)
- Ugandans Aren’t Thrilled About the ‘Kony 2012′ Video Either – Global – The Atlantic Wire (coffeereads.wordpress.com)
- KONY 2012: Uganda Unhappy With Documentary (itproportal.com)
- Watch: Northern Ugandans ‘Puzzled,’ Angry With Kony 2012 Campaign (newsfeed.time.com)
- Kony 2012 (jac200.wordpress.com)